03 Aug Deputy Support Manager
Emanate Technology is partnering with a technology company in the private sector that provides solutions to the Department of Defence. The role that needs to be filled is a Deputy Support Manager (Project Officer), who would bring their operational, management, logistic and reporting expertise to this exciting opportunity.
This company specialises in the design, development and manufacturing of technologies provided to Defence. There are facilities spanning the US and Australia, supporting R&D and Capability Sustainment.
The Deputy Support Manager would work in a specialised team, supporting the Support Manager in stakeholder engagement, with domestic and international partners.
Day-to-day operations include logistics operations, including shipping and device repair oversight.
Financial management skills, data collection and aggregation skills will enable the generation of reports regarding this organisation’s status.
The successful candidate will enjoy paid parental leave, free car parking, rewards and recognition and study assistance.
Tasks and Duties:
- Preparation and timely delivery of required project documentation and services (CDRLs and SDRLs);
sourcing of workforce and skill sets to complete projects on time and on budget; and coordination of procurement, manufacturing and integration activities of project deliverables.
- Identification and management of risks, issues / actions.
- Assist with preparation of performance analysis and reporting.
- Assist with preparation for, and management of, customer reviews.
- Preparation of general project management documentation.
- Preparation of Contract Change Proposals (CCPs).
- Coordinate Export/Import Control requirements.
- Supervision of staff maybe required.
- Support to other projects as required.
Required Skills and Experience:
The ideal candidate will have experience in the following:
- AGSVA clearance level: NV1.
- Proven experience in assisting with the management of project tasks.
- Proven experience in working with Government Departments.
- Experience with ASDEFCON documentation and requirements.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver results by arranging workflow, determining priorities and meeting deadlines.
- Proven ability to work unsupervised.
- Proven ability to work with technical staff.
- Ability to work proactively with customers and suppliers.
- Competent in use of Microsoft applications including Word and Excel at an Intermediate level. Previous experience on a Defence related project in a project officer role, or previous involvement with the Defence Industry.
If you have prior experience as an Deputy Support Manager or Project Officer and you are interested in the role above please apply today!