02 Aug Level 2 Support Engineer
Our client an Australian MSP that specialises in providing high quality and mission critical management of their IT systems are currently looking for additional Level 2 Engineers to join their team of specialists. They’re looking for someone that is very organised with exceptional communication skills. Please also note due to the nature of the clients services are being provided for candidates must be Australian citizens
Primary Purpose and Key Objectives
As a members of the Shared Services Team, IT Technicians will be the primary points of contact and support for clients to assist them to make the most of their IT environment under contractual or other arrangements.
Generally, Technicians will be managed, tasked, and guided by the Service Delivery Manager and the Head of Service. Where appropriate, Technicians may be allocated to a particular client to provide on-site IT support through an onsite roster.
As a key member of the Shared Services Team, Technicians will demonstrate a proactive approach to IT, openness to innovative technologies and foster a security centric culture within our business.
Within this role, allocated tasks will vary with specific clients; including, but not limited to:
- Manage the day-to-day completion of allocated tickets
- Be the first point of contact for the technical advice and support to multiple clients
- Identify the hardware and software needed to provide solutions to problems and refer the recommendations to the relevant Account Manager
- Assist in the customisation and adaptation of existing programs to meet client’s requirements and expectations
- Provide telephone, face-to-face and online support to clients
- Download and install software for workstations and servers as required
- Connect users to networks and cloud-based platforms, and provide initial training in facilities and applications
- Maintain and enhance existing client relationships by providing consistent and responsive support and a professional level of service
- Maintain regular verbal reporting and feedback to the Head of Service regarding all aspects of their work and areas of responsibility
Required Qualities & Behaviours
- Culture Embodiment: Embodycompany culture, always acting in alignment with its core values, both internally and externally
- Communication Skills: Strong communication skills (both written and oral) between internal and external stakeholders is key to this position, ensuring the integrity of not only company brand, but also the individuals.
- Problem Solving Skills: The ability to problem solve and come up with alternative solutions, ensuring client satisfaction and delivery of company services is key to this role. There will be times where unexpected barriers arise and you need to find a way to navigate these barriers ensuring the most favourable outcome possible.
- Strong attention to detail: Handling complex information means strong attention to detail is imperative to the success of this role. At times, information will appear ambiguous or incomplete, so you must think about the intended use and ensure the right course of action is carried out.
- Stakeholder Management: This position requires day-to-day correspondence with employees. Being able to manage those stakeholders appropriately, ensuring consistency in communication and achieved outcomes is pivotal to the success of this role.
- Teamwork: This position requires interaction with all departments in order to achieve success, it’s therefore vital that you are able to work closely not only with the Shared Services Team, but the company team as a whole
If you are interested in this role, please click ‘APPLY’ or alternatively reach out to Maddy by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org