02 Aug Agile Coach
Emanate Technology is working with an exciting federal government department seeking to fill a couple of Agile Coach roles. This Department is undertaking a large portfolio of work to modernise its legacy systems and ways of working and the Agile coach will play an instrumental role in delivering this modernisation!
The Agile coach will mentor staff within the Program collaborating with the wider delivery teams to modernise their systems and processes and implement agile best practices. The coach will work strongly with delivery teams and the Leadership staff to cultivate an agile mindset and help drive cultural change. This role will conduct agile workshops, training sessions and work with teams and individuals across a number of stakeholder groups including technical and non-technical stakeholders. There is a large focus on fostering a positive environment within the Program overall and the ability to maintain open and honest communication and collaboration.
Tasks and Duties:
The ideal candidate in this role will complete but not be limited to the following tasks and duties:
- Mentor, support, and coach delivery teams to mature their understanding and knowledge of agile methodologies.
- Collaborate with and empower delivery teams to assess current systems and processes to implement agile best practices.
- Promote an agile mindset and encourage alignment to industry best practices to drive cultural change.
- Lead and facilitate workshops, and training sessions with a range of technical and non- technical stakeholder groups.
- Create training material, artefacts and supporting documentation to support the agile implementation.
- Cultivate and maintain strategic relationships within the business area, and in other government agencies.
- Perform additional duties or assume responsibility of functions as directed from time to time.
Required Skills and Experience:
The ideal candidate will have experience in the following:
- Strong demonstrated experience implementing and applying Agile methodologies, preferably within a government environment.
- Proven leadership and coaching experience in Agile delivery with the ability to communicate effectively and all levels of Government.
- Strong demonstrated experience assisting organisations to transition from traditional project and program management methodologies to Agile ways of working.
- Strong experience in delivering high quality written communication, executive briefs, and workshop facilitation including Executive’s at the SES levels.
- Experience with Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
- Ability to apply Agile methodologies within a government context.
- Ability to work onsite.
- Knowledge of, or ability to, quickly gain knowledge of electoral law and practice.
If you have prior experience as an Agile Coach and interested in the role above please apply today!