01 Aug Hardware Engineer
About Our Client:
Emanate Technology have partnered with a leading global defence organisation to support them in search of a Hardware Engineer to join their no-ego team. Our client is a major player in the defence sector and hold significant defence projects. Additionally, they offer a state-of-the-art product utilised across military, government, and private sectors.
About the role
This is a 6-month contract with the potential opportunity to extend. In this role you will be a part of developing and generating production data and detail designs. Along with managing outsourced virtual simulations. Working closely with the Hardware Lead to promote and adopt best practices.
Experience & Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree (mechanical/mechatronics engineering) or proven equivalent experience
- 5 years prior experience in similar role
- Proven experience of engineering in a technical regulatory environment (Defence, Aerospace, or Transport is highly desirable)
- Prior experience in designing and developing complex hardware systems
- Demonstrable experience in mechanical design and ability to understand engineering drawing diagrams, specification, and standards
- Solid experience in using CAD software (preferably Creo or Solidworks)
- Experience with agile development methodologies
- Understanding of configuration management requirements
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Defence industry experience
- Electrical/electronic systems knowledge
Security Clearance Requirement: Baseline OR NV1 Security Clearance
If this is a role that is of interest to you please click APPLY with your latest CV or alternatively call Bel on 0425 161 890 to have a further confidential chat.