28 Jul Network Engineer
Your New Role
Emanate Technology is currently working with a leading international ICT consulting business specialising in solving the toughest scientific, technology and engineering problems within the civil, defence, health and intelligence sector. This private sector company is continuing to expand rapidly and win multi-million dollar programs within Federal government, looking to provide the highest quality solutions within an applications, data, infrastructure and security space.
What you will be doing
Opportunity to join one of their major projects for Defence as a Network Engineer. Based from either Civic, Canberra or Scoresby, Melbourne and working within the Engineering team, your role will perform Network Engineering functions including conceptualisation, design, implementation and optimisation.
- Perform network system evaluations, producing design specifications and detailed schematics for network architect;
- Provide in-depth analysis on existing network and server configurations and make recommendations for system enhancements;
- Analyse, develop, enhance, secure and test complex network designs;
- Monitor the performance of network and equipment to ensure high availability and redundancy;
- Troubleshoot network performance issues;
- Analyse network traffic and provides capacity planning solutions;
- Develop and revise network technical documentation; and
- Be the lead technical expert in all areas of network and computer hardware and software interconnection and interfacing, such as routers, multiplexers, firewalls, hubs, bridges, and gateways.
Due to the nature of the role, the successful candidate must be an Australian Citizen and hold a minimum NV2 security clearance.
What you need:
Our client is looking for a experienced senior engineer within a complex, regulated environment and have good knowledge and interest in a broad range of systems, enterprise architecture and interface protocols.
- CCNA (Data Centre or Routing and Switching), VCP and MCSA certifications;
- Solid understanding of modern server hardware; particularly NetApp HCI & Cisco UCS;
- Experience with Storage and Backup; particularly, EMC & NetApp solutions; and
- Experience with Citrix VDI deployments and the integration with McAfee products.
If you are interested in joining this greenfield program and be apart of this company paving the way in Technology, please click apply, upload your latest resume and one of our consultants will get in touch
Reach out to Mal Konfu today for a confidential discussion.
M: 0404 344 078