26 Jul Solutions Engineer
Emanate Technology are partnering with a global software company that have developed a software platform that allows organisations to manage and protect unstructured data. Our Client are looking for Solutions Engineer to join the team to be responsible for assisting a Customer Success Representative and Partners with the technical sales activities and supports with the existing customer base.
What you will be doing
- Understand customer requirements and integrate solutions into the customers’ environment and be accountable for possible project challenges or constraints
- Conduct root cause analyses, share end-to-end expertise in services, and products, and mitigate and resolve issues.
- Partners and shares technical expertise with interdisciplinary teams, demonstrating a deep understanding of services, products, and the ability to clearly articulate the specific technologies to enable development and ongoing maintenance.
What you need:
- 3-5 years of experience in a customer-facing role OR equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Extensive knowledge of Active Directory and related Directory services.
- Extensive knowledge of CIFS and Unix File systems.
- Exposure to security hardware and software.
- Exposure to Microsoft Exchange preferably in a systems administration role.
- Strong written, oral, and presentation skills.
- Ability to discuss highly technical concepts with all audiences, ranging from non-technical to executive-level technical decision-makers.
If you are interested in being apart of this company paving the way in Technology, please click apply, upload your latest resume and one of our consultants will get in touch
Reach out to Justin Malan today for a confidential discussion.