13 Jul Tester
About the role:
Emanate Technology are proud to be partnering with a global technology provider in the search for a Test Analyst. This role is part of a large digital transformation program, encompassing a complete overhaul of legacy technologies and full system implementation. Working with a well-known Federal Government client, and will see you working across all activities in a testing process including test planning, analysis and design, implementation and execution as well as evaluation exit criteria and reporting.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Prepare and maintain test plans and test cases in accordance with client specifications.
• Prepare test scripts – manual and automated.
• Perform functional testing across different test levels: component, integration system and acceptance to ensure high quality releases.
• Execute test plans, monitor test execution and ensure that sufficient testing is carried out prior to go-live.
• Carry out other testing tasks as agreed with the Test Manager
What experience you’ll need:
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in functional testing, system testing and system integration testing including test automation
• A tertiary level degree in computer science, software engineering or equivalent experience.
• Strong analytical skills and ability to read and understand formal technical specifications.
• Competence in concisely explaining problems, both verbally and in a written format.
• Willingness to learn new technology skills to keep pace with the improvements of the testing process.
• Willingness to ask questions, challenge assumptions and be challenged in return.
• ISTQB would be beneficial
• Good communication skills
Please note, we are only accepting applications from Australian Citizens with an active Baseline Security Clearance OR those with the ability to obtain one.
For a confidential discussion, or for more information, please contact Caitlin Botsford on 0478 707 711 or firstname.lastname@example.org.