13 Jul Security Analyst
In an increasingly interconnected world, the field of cybersecurity is more crucial than ever! It’s a dynamic and evolving landscape where new challenges emerge daily.
e2 Cyber has an opportunity for a security infrastructure analyst to join a large Federal Government Agency. This position promises a fantastic learning experience where you’ll be able to be a part of complex security situations, leverage state-of-the-art tools, and work alongside some of the industry’s most experienced professionals.
As a Security Infrastructure Analyst, you’ll focus on performing current state analysis, requirements analysis definition, and implementing cyber security monitoring and reporting services.
The main responsibilities will include:
- Secure gateway operations, monitoring, and related Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) services
- Elicit, analyse, and manage security requirements to meet demand.
- Manage the prioritisation and escalation of security issues.
- Communicate the end-to-end implications of security configuration changes.
- Analyse the cyber security impacts of requests for change management.
- Provide detailed specialist technical infrastructure security advice, including strategic advice, to the senior executive where appropriate.
Ideally, you will have the following:
- Proven experience with gateway and network security monitoring solutions in large, complex environments, including specialist knowledge of SIEM configuration, SOC operations, and reporting.
- Proficiency in IBM QRadar configuration and deployment, use case development, and reporting capabilities
- Deep understanding of the Mitre Att&ck and Mitre D3fend frameworks and other industry Cyber Security standards and best practises.
- Familiarity with Federal Government information security policies and the ACSC’s Cyber Security principles and guidelines.
- Must be an Australian citizen with a minimum of baseline clearance.
- Canberra, Brisbane, Melbourne, and Adelaide
- Contract: initial 5 months with further extensions up to 12 months
- Federal Government Agency/Exposure
- Offered in multiple locations
- Flexible working from home arrangements
- Diverse workplace
If this role sounds like something that is right up your alley, APPLY NOW!