11 Jul Cyber Security – Director
Are you passionate about Architecture, Engineering, or security assurance and IRAP? Do you want to make a tangible difference in the world of cyber security? Then we are looking for you.
Our client is rapidly expanding their Cyber Security team and are seeking individuals at the Consultant, Senior Consultant, Manager, Associate Director, and Director levels in Canberra.
These permanent positions offer an exceptional opportunity to actively contribute to the growth of their Cyber Security service line, work closely with clients, and provide strategic solutions to manage cyber threats and risks.
As an Director, you’ll be a key player in one of our four capability chapters: Security Assurance, Security Architecture and Engineering, Security Program Management, or Cyber Software Engineering.
- Developing your consulting skills in a broad range of technology services
- Assisting clients to manage cyber risks and achieve business objectives
- Conducting gap assessments and developing benchmarking reports
- Designing and implementing effective controls over technology assets
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong knowledge of Government security principles, the ISM, DSPF, PSPF, ISO27001, and NIST
- Proven relationship building and maintenance skills
- A background in IT consulting, IT audit, Risk Management, or Cyber Security
- Experience in sales, client delivery, and team leadership
- Ideally you will have a tertiary qualification in cyber, technology, security studies or similar
- NV1 clearance or above is highly preferred
- Holding a CISM and/or CISSP – desirable
- A standout candidate will have a robust understanding of OT, IoT/IIoT, security technologies, and business process-based solutions.
- Diverse and Inclusive Culture: You’ll join a team that values different perspectives and helps you grow both personally and professionally.
- Career Growth Opportunities: With a wide range of clients and projects, they provide a platform for continuous learning and career development. Multiple tailored learning platforms that are in alignment with your role and pathway.
- Work-Life Balance: They understand the importance of personal time. That’s why they offer a flexible three-hub working model that includes the client site, office, and home.
- Paid Microsoft Office: for your home use
- Transport: convenient to bus stops and tram
- Social clubs: variety of opportunities you can meet your colleagues and enjoy your hobbies! Including: book club and running club
If this is a role that you are interested in and meet the requirements, APPLY NOW!