06 Jul C++ Developer
Emanate Technology have partnered with a leading technology company in the manufacturing and defence industry, to source a highly skilled Software Engineer to join their team. Our client is dedicated to delivering innovative solutions that meet the highest quality standards. This is an excellent opportunity to contribute to the development of cutting-edge products and be a part of an organisation that makes a difference.
To be successful in this opportunity, some of the responsibilities required include
- Bachelor of Computer Science or relevant work experience
- 3 years’ experience as software Engineer
- Demonstratable experience in C++
- In depth knowledge of the full software development life cycle
- Proven experience in test driven design
- Working knowledge of SQL Database deign and integration
- Solid communication in both written and verbal
- Working knowledge of QT software
- Experience in game design and development
- Window Administration Methodologies
- familiarity with implemented automated testing platforms and unit test
What you will be doing:
- responsible for building software that may range from desktop applications to services in a Windows environment.
- You will be involved in design and development of these applications and be required to coordinate with the wider software team working on different layers of infrastructure.
- Working in accordance with quality management system and safety management system
If you like the sound of this role and organisation, hit the APPLY NOW button! For a confidential discussion, or for more information, please contact Bel Fisher on 0425 161 890 or email@example.com