03 Jul Assistant Director – Cyber Security
Are you ready to lead the frontline in cyber security?
The mission-oriented organisation, is dedicated to making a significant impact on the lives of individuals across the nation.
As the Cyber Security Assistant Director, you will undertake complex tasks, delivering quality outcomes across diverse technology functions. This pivotal role will see you exercising broad authority to resolve issues and mitigate risks across wide-ranging activities of considerable depth. You will be entrusted with leadership, control, planning, resource management, performance management, decision-making responsibilities, and the active management of key internal and external stakeholder relationships.
- Leading risk assessments of internal systems and external connections.
- Undertaking compliance activities in relation to cyber security standards.
- Developing and implementing initiatives focused on reducing technology risk and ensuring compliance to policies and regulatory standards.
- Creating IT security standards, policies, procedures, and risk management controls.
- Ensuring that external stakeholders adhere to all relevant compliance standards, including the PSPF, ISM, and other Risk Management Frameworks.
- Investigating, documenting, and reporting on internal and external information security risks, exceptions, control failures, and gaps.
- Demonstrated experience with Australian Government governance concepts, particularly focusing on ICT, policy/standards development, and reporting to senior executives.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to mentor and provide expertise within a team environment and engage confidently with internal/external stakeholders.
Be in a role where you’ll have the chance to make a real difference. APPLY NOW!