29 Jun Account Executive
Emanate is proud to be partnering with a premium Australian cybersecurity firm, providing high quality ICT services in the areas of cybersecurity, governance, risk, and compliance. The company is passionate about fostering an environment that allows for growth, learning, and innovation. As a part of the team, you’ll work alongside seasoned professionals who are excited to help you achieve your career goals.
We are seeking a burgeoning sales superstar to take the helm of all things business development and beyond. You will be opening new doors and the key part of building the business overall. Our ideal candidate will be working on budgets, bids, proposals and generating new leads. You will be an integral part of the team with plenty of room to learn and grow. A perfect opportunity to transfer you cyber security technical skills and “people person” communication skills into tech sales.
You’re always on the pulse of the latest technologies and love to innovate. You have strong stakeholder and relationship management skills, and ideally, you’ve had experience with an ICT service provider. If you’ve also had prior involvement with a Federal Government agency, even better!
- Cyber Security and GRC understanding and aptitude.
- Strong capabilities in in advising clients on security risks around policies, processes, technologies, systems, and applications.
- Ability to recognise, target and develop opportunities with new clients.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- A “no fear and can do” attitude, with a flexible presence within the team as a whole.
- An open and curious nature with a positive and energetic point of view.
- Australian Citizenship and currently located in Canberra.
- Relevant Cyber Security Certifications (CISSP, CISM, IRAP etc).
- Client relationship history with Federal Government Network.
- Strong time, workload, and priority management.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Baseline clearance (NV1-2 preferable).
- Work alongside industry professionals in a supportive and dynamic team.
- Opportunities for professional growth and development.
- Personalised training pathway.
- Inclusive Friday training to keep you up to date and getting you involved with the wider business.
- Strong culture with regular team activities and events.