28 Jun Senior Business Analyst
Emanate Technology are proud to be partnering with a global technology provider in the search for a Senior Business Analyst. This role is part of a large digital transformation program, encompassing a complete overhaul of legacy technologies and full system implementation. Working with a well-known Federal Government client, you will act as the conduit between the technology provider and the customer, ensuring that the product features are well understood and solutions for business/user requirements are documented and delivered by the product.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Meet with or respond to customers’ requests. Review and clarify the customer’s functional requirements to ensure they are sufficient for design or development to commence.
• Analyse existing workflows and processes, create process maps and isolate areas of potential improvement.
• Develop solution designs that design and document desired outcome of the system enhancement/development.
• Liaise with developers and testers to estimate the size of project to determine the level of up front design required.
• Support Development, System Testing and User Acceptance Testing (UAT) to ensure the enhancement/development meets the solution design.
• Work as a crucial component of a project team responsible for enhancing existing systems or developing new systems.
What experience you’ll need:
• At least 5 years’ experience in an Information Technology Business Analysis role.
• A tertiary level degree in computer science, engineering or other appropriate discipline.
• Ability to analyse, isolate and interpret business needs and develop appropriate technical solutions.
• An understanding of all aspects of the systems/software development lifecycle.
• Demonstrated technical specification writing/documentation skills.
• Ability to converse with both end-users and IT employees at all levels of the organisation.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
• MS Office Suite knowledge.
• Experience working with JIRA and Trello.
Please note, we are only accepting applications from Australian Citizens with an active Baseline Security Clearance OR those with the ability to obtain one.
For a confidential discussion, or for more information, please contact Caitlin Botsford on 0478 707 711 or firstname.lastname@example.org.