28 Jun Front-end Developer (Angular)
Our client is looking for high performing individuals who want to be help create the best digital online experience for their customers. You’ll contribute to the applications for both internal and external stakeholders, working across several functional Agile teams, which are supported by a product owner and scrum master.
Key selling points
- Work across broad digital portfolio
- Champion your own development, with internal programs and paid online courses.
- Hybrid Working Environment – 50:50 split.
What’s in it for you?
- Generous bonus
- Learning and development programs
- Flexible work policies
- Paid Parental Leave
- Employee Discounts
What will you be doing?
You will be delivering on highly available, scalable, and user-friendly applications, deployed on AWS, which are business critical. You will also contribute to empowering the customers to make strong financial decisions, as well as help team members by delivering on internal applications.
Skills and experience required to succeed in this role.
- Typescript – Angular
- Restful API
- AWS DevOps Experience desirable (not essential)
- An understanding of security implications for web applications (OWASP) would be beneficial.
How to apply?
For a confidential conversation please reach out to Will Denford on 0452 546 925 or email@example.com