25 Jun Backend Developer
About Our Client:
Emanate Technology have partnered with an independent, not-for-profit organisation to support them in search of a Back End Developer to join their no-ego team. Our client is a leading member of the healthcare industry, providing education and training programs to doctors across Australian and New Zealand. This role allows you to optimize performance and enhance product features.
Key Features to the role:
- 6month fixed-term contract
- Remote opportunity
- Work for an organisation that is diverse and supportive
The Ideal Candidate:
Our client takes great pride in their culture and are looking for someone who is wanting to be their authentic self. Our client is looking for a skilled Back End developer that can work both independently and within a team when needed. As the Back End developer, you will be responsible for developing and implementing scalable code components that adhere to best practices. You will be collaborating closely with cross-functional teams, including Front End developers, software architects, and product owners.
Experience & Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree (Information Systems or Computer Science) or proven equivalent experience
- Proven experience using SQL Server and hands on experience with ORM frameworks
- Solid experience in .NET core to build and develop server-side applications
- Experience with agile development methodologies
- Prior experience with Web API Development
- Strong knowledge of C# programming language, and Proficient in Language-Integrated Query techniques.
- Familiarity with cloud platforms (AWS)
- Solid ability to understand requirements to create test cases
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Solid understanding of automation test technologies (Selenium and Cypress)
- Knowledge of modern test approaches, including Behaviour Driven Development.
- Understand complex requirements, data and web applications and present material in accessible formats.
If you are wanting to join a non-for-profit organisation who make a difference than please click APPLY with your latest CV or alternatively call Bel on 0425 161 890 to have a further confidential chat.