22 Jun Cloud Advisory Consultant
Emanate Technology is partnering with an organisation that inspires innovation in everything they do. The client specialises in simplifying the work life of individuals by crafting technology solutions and help clients realise a future where technology makes a real difference in the lives of their customers and their business. If you’re eager to make real, impactful and lasting change keep reading.
Your background and experience:
With a focus on cloud advisory, we are looking for applicants who have experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Multi and Hybrid cloud environments, an Azure engineering background is preferable.
- Lead consulting activities, turning customers ideas/problem statements into technical solutions.
- Developing technology strategies and road maps for clients.
- Cost optimisation for cloud environments.
- Cloud operating Models and frameworks e.g., Microsoft Cloud Adoption Framework (CAF).
- Develop technology business cases.
- Leading cross-functional teams to achieve a business outcome.
What you’ll do:
- Work with the account teams to define client problems and develop strategies, roadmaps and solutions.
- Develop technology architectures, primarily focused on cloud architecture deliverable.
- Assist in the development and implementation of cloud operating models for clients.
- Provide guidance and direction to the engineers and consultants.
- Utilise industry frameworks to help clients achieve the fastest path to secure cloud adoption.
- Look for opportunities to help clients drive better efficiency and value from their technology investment.
- Help provide a better service to its clients, through innovation, leadership and identifying areas for improvements.
- Work closely with other team members to deliver quality outcomes for our clients.
- Leverage oobe’s vendor relationships to assist with strategy, road map and business development activities based on best practices.
- Continuous improvement and iteration of technical processes, tools and reporting.
- Opportunity to keep abreast of the latest industry trends and best practices for technologies.
- Assist with managing client expectations with oobe’s Project Management team.
- Ability to participate in the creation of new products and solutions by being a member of a cross-functional team.
- Provide senior technologist input into statement of works, user guides (e.g. FAQs), release notes, etc.
If this sounds like you, hit the APPLY NOW button! For a confidential discussion, or for more information, please contact Maddy Baldwin at firstname.lastname@example.org