22 Jun Project Delivery Manager
$150-180k base + super (depending on level of experience)
NV1 clearance and Defence experience required
Be a part of a team delivering and implementing key initiatives into Defence and the Federal Government
Join a small Canberra based company and be involved in delivering key initiatives to Defence and the wider federal government. With over 15 years of experience and industry knowledge they have been able to successfully delivery information security solutions across the highest level of security.
The Project Delivery Manager will ensure that all project requirements, resources, costs, and schedules for internal resources and sub-contractors are managed to expectations. The preferred candidate will be responsible for managing and submitting project deliverables, preparing, tracking and communicating project status reports and milestones, and establishing effective project communication plans. In addition to this you may also be involved in duties including providing oversight on proposals being formulated for submission to customers and ensuring appropriate diligence and governance have been applied.
Key Job Functions
- Liaising with stakeholders such as internal customers, vendors, sub-contractors and end users regarding project requirements.
- Outlining, defining, initiating, running, and delivering ICT and Software projects.
- Implementing document control policies and documentation templates.
- Monitoring project progress and implementing changes where necessary.
- Monitoring resource utilisation and project expenditure in accordance with defined plan milestones & time and cost budgets.
- Ensuring compliance with objectives, organisational policies, procedures and standards.
- Compiling project reports and informing management regarding looming problems and other issues as appropriate.
- Ensuring all projects comply with best practices, SOPs, PMO policies and other policies.
Required Qualifications & Skills:
- Project Management Professional (PMP) / PRINCE2 certifications desirable.
- Proven history of successful delivery as an ICT project manager.
- Ability to lead project teams of various sizes and see them through to completion.
- Understanding of software development life cycle.
- Experience delivering capability within Software-as-a-service (SaaS) models and vendors desirable.
- Working understanding of Agile development and project delivery practices.
- Outstanding leadership, organisational and time management skills.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
If you are interested in this role and have relevant experience and you hold an active NV1 OR eligible to obtain one then please apply today!