21 Jun Senior Full-stack Developers (Java/Angular)
Senior Full Stack Developer
Our client is looking for high performing individuals who want to be help create the best digital online experience for their customers. You’ll contribute to the applications for both internal and external stakeholders, working across several functional Agile teams, which are supported by a product owner and scrum master.
Key selling points
- Work across broad digital portfolio
- Champion your own development, with internal programs and paid online courses.
- Hybrid Working Environment – 50:50 split.
What’s in it for you?
- Generous bonus
- Learning and development programs
- Flexible work policies
- Paid Parental Leave
- Employee Discounts
What will you be doing?
You will be delivering on highly available, scalable, and reliable Java microservices, deployed on AWS, which are business critical, along with the front-end application development in Angular (Typescript). You will also contribute to the AWS deployment infrastructure as well as the planning, estimating, retrospectives, and overall continuous improvement of the teams’ processes.
Skills and experience required to succeed in this role.
- Java and/or Angular (Typescript) are
- Experience with Spring Boot and Spring Cloud
- AWS and Docker cloud deployment and AWS ecosystem (S3, EC2, SQS) experience (desirable)
- An understanding of security implications for web applications would be beneficial.
How to apply?
For a confidential conversation please reach out to Will Denford on 0452 546 925 or firstname.lastname@example.org