21 Jun GRC Consultant
E2 Cyber is on the hunt for 15 ICT Security Assessors to bolster our Nation’s workforce focusing on System and Network assessment and accreditation outcomes.
Are you always ahead of emerging threats? Are you ready to protect Australia’s cyber borders and ensure the secure operation of critical systems?
If you hold a passion for ICT Security Assessment to the standard of the Australian Signals Directorate Information Security Registered Assessors Program, Stage 1 and Stage 2, then you might just be the person we’re searching for!
Guide our mission system owners on cybersecurity best practices, assess vulnerabilities, devise risk mitigation strategies, and collaborate effectively with key stakeholders.
- Advising mission system owners on meeting Australian Government ICT Certification & Accreditation (C&A) requirements
- Conducting ICT Security Assessments, identifying potential vulnerabilities, and developing risk mitigation strategies.
- Working collaboratively with key stakeholders, developing ICT security documentation, and conducting C&A activities.
- A minimum of five years direct full-time information security or cybersecurity work experience
- Proven experience in the implementation of cybersecurity controls
- The ability to articulate risk associated with ICT vulnerabilities to a non-technical audience.
- 5+ Years working in depth with ISM, PSPF, and ISO 27001
- Possess strong analytical skills and demonstrate excellence in report writing and communication.
- A minimum Australian Government NV1 Security clearance is required for all applicants.
- Hold one or more of the following certificates is highly desirable: CISM, CISSP, CISA, IRAP
- Work in a small team
- Work with multiple external stakeholders
- A passion for national security
- 2-year contract + 3 x 2year extensions (8 years in total)
- Attractive day rates
- Work with a specialist GRC team on this project
- Opportunity to travel (Adelaide) as required
- If you are Canberra, Sydney, Melbourne or Brisbane based, you will need to be comfortable with working remote with some interstate travel.
- The contract is aiming to begin in September 2023
Ready to protect Australia’s cyber borders? This is your opportunity to stand on the frontline of Australia’s cyber defence so, APPLY NOW!