18 Jun Doors Administrator
- Perform purposeful work of national significance
- Ongoing training and career development, the chance to build on your career
- 9 Day Fortnight
We are partnering with one of the world’s largest Aerospace companies and currently have an exciting new opportunity for a Doors Administrator in Sydney, NSW.
Our client clearly states what this opportunity will mean for you?
- Performing purposeful work where your efforts are recognized in an environment enabling you to thrive
- World-class career opportunities, as our biggest project is YOU! Your success is our success
- You will be able to benefit from our flexible working arrangements, including hybrid working, nine day fortnights and recently expanded leave policy
- Being part of a workplace culture that is safe, inclusive and takes pride in their company values
- In your new role, as the DOORS Administrator, you will act as a single point-of-contact for the DOORS database supporting the definition and management of requirements for one of our client’s key Capability Enhancement Program Upgrades.
Key responsibilities will be:
- Acting as a single point-of-contact for the DOORS database supporting the definition and management of requirements for the DCE Program Upgrade. This responsibility will include the management and updating of the Requirements and System Safety data including all associated artefacts. These include the:
- Hazard Tracking System (HTS);
- Hazard Material log;
- Requirement specification data set; and,
- Certification baseline data sets.
- Conducting requirements management activities to ensure alignment between the DOORS database and CMT-U, including: managing document Export Controls (in conjunction with the DDG Technical Data Manager), proposing changes/updates/alignments to the DDG Datasets, reviewing the effectivity of proposed dataset changes, exporting change notices, conducting and participating various reviews, and approving and incorporating changes in the DOORS database
- Undertaking DOORS module reconstruction, development, template development and documentation
- Undertaking DOORS Database test environment test case creation and production database migration planning and execution
- Teaching and mentoring Systems Engineers in the use of DOORS and requirements best practice
- Working with people from multiple sites, companies and time zones
- Assisting other technical staff with the analysis and tracing of requirements and test-and-evaluation plan elements and other documentation and controlling change in the requirements database
- Establishing and maintaining the DOORS schema to define modules and attributes, the relationship and hierarchy of the modules, and conventions for use of links, including link direction and the use of link modules
- Assisting technical staff with entry and analysis of object data and links and their maintenance, plan user roles and their types and permissions
- Establishing a program policy for the use of partitions and manage their use, use the link-by-attributes feature for link management and analysis, and create and use Requirements Interchange Format packages for exchange of requirements data with external databases
- Assisting technical staff with creating and using columns and views. Designing custom reports and performing other analysis.
As the ideal candidate, you will have:
- Substantial experience writing DOORS training material and conducting DOORS user training
- Ideally have a background working on Naval maintenance programs
- An understanding of Systems Engineering principles
- Demonstrate advanced DOORS DXL scripting experience
- Strong Stakeholder engagement experience
- Strong communication skills
- NV1 clearance ideally
As a Defence security clearance is required for this role, applicants must hold a current BASELINE or NV1 level security clearance.
You will be joining a culture that truly cares about your wellbeing. Diversity and inclusion is at the top of our agenda. We are striving to create an inclusive culture where the voices and talents of every individual are valued and everyone has a sense of belonging.