14 Jun Technical Lead – Data
Emanate Technology is currently partnering with an agile and rapidly growing company that combines science, engineering, and technology to provide practical solutions for complex problems. As the businesss continues to find success, they are expanding their team in both their Melbourne and Canberra offices. This year promises remarkable growth, and they are seeking talented individuals like you to join them in maintaining the functionality and security of highly complex systems. The company is currently looking to bring on an experienced Data Technical Lead to support a multi-year Defence program aimed at delivering an enterprise Health Knowledge Management System. This system will empower better clinical decision-making for the Australian Defence Force (ADF).
- Permanent Full Time Position
- Australian Citizenship and NV1 AGSVA Clearance minimum is mandatory
- On-site role due to the nature of the work
As the Technical Lead Data, you will work closely with an experienced Data Management Lead to support the implementation of Data Migration and Data Management functions in the project. You will be part of a project team responsible for critical information management capabilities for a Health Knowledge Management System. The successful candidate will be responsible for participating in and developing, and executing a successful data migration to the new solution while also establishing effective Master Data Management, Data Quality Management and Data Governance functions that can operate across security and organizational boundaries.
- Leading the design, development, and implementation of data integration, migration, and business intelligence (BI) deliverables.
- Execution of planned activities as per schedule.
- Providing technical leadership and guidance to data engineering, data analytics, and BI teams.
- Developing and maintaining data security and privacy protocols and ensuring compliance with industry standards and regulations.
- Investigating data quality issues/errors/flaws in the current setup and identifying ways to improve systems performance and efficiency by suggesting best practices in line with the organisations’ processes and system deployment standards
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to identify and prioritise data-related business needs and requirements.
- Developing and establishing best practice data management standards and guidelines
- Identifying potential risks and issues and mitigations to resolve them
- Complying with applicable standards, processes and governance
- Adhering to the reporting requirements as defined within the project framework.
- Oversee technical data team’s work and work closely with across various teams within the project, other technical stakeholders and external vendors
- A minimum Australian Citizenship and NV1 Security Clearance is mandatory
Prior Experience in the following criteria would be required:
- Experience of working within large complex data migrations
- Experience in the Information Management domain, including reporting and analysis, information lifecycle management, and data governance
- Experience with MDM and DQM products from TIBCO, Talend, Qlik, or Alteryx
- Strong expertise in SQL, data warehousing, and ETL/ELT technologies.
- A track record of working on complex projects
- Experience working with security controls
- Proven track record in the development of architectural documentation and solution designs
- Ability to consult directly with customers and offer strategic advice as well as consulting experience within agile environments
- Ability to work under a high level of autonomy
- Demonstrated ability to operate at a consistently high level in isolation and as a team player.
- Experience working with Agile products such as Jira and Confluence
- Agile project management is desirable
- Understanding the healthcare operational environment and experience with clinical software applications/ information systems is highly desirable.
- Experience with Health specific data interoperability standards such as HL7 and FHIR is desirable
- Alteryx Designer and Alteryx Server
- Understanding of data and systems architecture
- A genuine passion for hands-on coding, and an aptitude for problem-solving in an extremely fast-paced, collaborative environment
- Data modelling skills
If you are seeking an opportunity to contribute to a dynamic and rapidly growing organization, please click apply and our relevant consultant will get in touch!