08 Jun Data Insights Lead
Emanate Technology is partnering with a South Australian Non-For-Profit organisation to employ the services of a Data Insights Lead.
Working within an established team of passionate professionals, the Data Insights Lead will play a pivotal role in establishing and expanding our client’s data analytics capabilities across the 100+ sites in South Australia.
As a Lead, you will guide your team through enhancing capability, developing work plans and prioritising activities to ensure timely delivery of analysis and insights that support business strategies.
To be considered, you will ideally bring:
- Leadership: Experience leading a team of data analysts, providing guidance, mentorship, and motivation to help the team achieve its objectives.
- Strategic thinking: Ability to think strategically about how data and analytics can be leveraged to support organisational goals and objectives.
- Technical expertise: Deep understanding of data analytics and the technical infrastructure required to support data analytics work. Microsoft stack with Azure Cloud is a plus!
- Project management: Ability to prioritise analytics tasks and requests effectively, collaborating with stakeholders to ensure timely and successful project delivery.
- Stakeholder management: Extensive stakeholder management experience across multiple levels within an organisation.
If this sounds like you and would like to discuss further APPLY NOW!