13 Jun Senior GRC Consultant
e2 Cyber is proud to be partnering with a premium Australian cybersecurity firm, providing high quality ICT services in the areas of cybersecurity, governance, risk, and compliance. The company is passionate about fostering an environment that allows for growth, learning, and innovation. As a part of the team, you’ll work alongside seasoned professionals who are excited to help you achieve your career goals.
We’re in search of a Senior GRC (Governance, Risk, and Compliance) Consultant who’s ready to take on the cyber world! In this role, you’ll work closely with business managers, solution architects, and system engineers to identify, design, and implement security mechanisms that are in alignment with requirements and effectively mitigate risk.
You’re always on the pulse of the latest technologies and love to innovate. You have strong stakeholder and relationship management skills, and ideally, you’ve had experience with an ICT service provider. If you’ve also had prior involvement with a Federal Government agency, even better!
- Proven experience in a cyber security GRC role.
- Knowledge of the Information Security Manual (ISM), Protective Security Policy Framework (PSPF), and Essential Eight.
- Understanding of Cyber Security incident response process and plans.
- Expertise in advising clients on security risks around policies, processes, technologies, systems, and applications.
- Ability to translate technical findings into actionable plans.
- Experience in developing both technical and business governance documentation.
- Broad working knowledge of a range of ICT systems such as Cloud, Windows OS, Virtualisation, Networking, *NIX, Databases, Middleware, Firewall, Storage etc, and how they relate and inter-operate.
- Relevant Cyber Security Certifications (CISSP, CISM, IRAP etc).
- Leadership skills, with experience in training and mentoring junior consultants.
- Strong time, workload, and priority management.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Work alongside industry professionals in a supportive and dynamic team.
- Opportunities for professional growth and development.
- Personalised training pathway.
- Inclusive Friday training to keep you up to date and getting you involved with the wider business.