06 Jun Delivery Manager
Emanate Technology is working with a federal government agency seeking to employ the services of a Project/Delivery Manager. The role will sit within the Corporate and Research Division of the department and focus on enabling and supporting the Agency to achieve its strategic priorities, performance targets and operational outcomes through the delivery of high quality, contemporary and innovative corporate services.
The delivery manager will sit within the division and support the following four key objectives:
- Manage Information and Cyber Security Risks, to protect, manage, detect, respond, secure information systems and platforms.
- Deliver Digital and Data Services, to provide the agency with end-to-end digital services and inform decision making through actionable insights resulting from the analysis of data assets.
- Enable greater staff productivity through connection, collaboration, and efficiency.
- Enhance reliability and availability by establishing contemporary technology platforms that delivers modern business capabilities.
As the Delivery Manager, you will own and drive operational excellence in the digital delivery team, which will be responsible for new spectrum focussed digital product development. Reporting to the Project Manager, this role will have a direct impact in helping the Project’s cross-functional team deliver incremental value to the spectrum related business lines and end users. You’ll demonstrate your enthusiasm for leadership by guiding the project agile delivery team in the planning, development, delivery, and early support of spectrum related digital technology solutions. You will manage project delivery aspects including scheduling, people leadership, facilitating agile events and ceremonies, providing thought-leadership, and championing a continuous improvement culture. You will also regularly engage with key business stakeholders to understand their unique objectives and requests, participate with business analysts in discovery and definition scoping where required, and ultimately triage and prioritise the work.
In addition, you will work with the successful vendor to understand where their product interacts with digital products your team is building and ensure successful end to end spectrum management outcomes. You will make your mark with stakeholders by proactively keeping them informed and engaged in appropriate formats and forums as well as enabling self-service visibility of status updates in Azure DevOps.
The functions of this role include:
- Own and drive the digital pipeline of work in collaboration with Product Owners from across the organisation to meet the outcomes of the Project.
- Engage with internal stakeholders to understand objectives and provide discovery and scoping (where required) to triage and prioritise
- Effectively communicate delivery status updates, leveraging established forums as well as enabling self-service visibility in Azure DevOps
- Manage regular rituals for planning and prioritisation to set the focus for each sprint & increment
- Ensure projects are suitably resourced and report on progress, including risks and issues/problems and solutions
- Lead team retros and embed feedback loops that help drive and support decision making
- 5+ years’ experience in delivery management roles using scrum agile (or other agile delivery frameworks)
- Experience leading complex digital development product teams
- Scrum Master or equivalent Agile certifications
If you are interested and have the required skills/criteria for the opportunity outlined above apply today!