04 Jun Senior Test Analyst
Our client is looking for individuals who want to be part of something bigger. You’ll lead the analysis, planning, preparation, and execution of testing for projects and releases and will ensure system and application changes are fit for purpose.
You will have a drive for continual improvement of methodology, tools, and processes. You will work well in a team and have experience managing stakeholders at a variety of levels including internal and external.
What’s in it for you?
- Work across broad digital portfolio, applying various Testing Techniques
- Champion your own development, with internal programs and paid online courses.
- Hybrid Working Environment – 50:50 split.
What will you be doing?
You will be working on the quality improvement of the organisation’s digital portfolio, through the application of a variety of testing techniques. You will also collaborate with Developers, SME’s, BA’s, PO’s and SM’s in order to obtain business knowledge, to Upskill in Automation and API testing tools across the business. As a Senior, you will also need to provide some coaching and mentoring to the other Test Analysts and provide peer reviews of varies test cases.
Skills and experience required to succeed in this role?
- Agile Testing Methodologies (Unit, Integration, Systems, Acceptance, Usability)
- Experience in Testing Front and Back End Applications
- Defect Management; preferably via Atlassian – Jira, Confluence, X-Ray
- ISQTB Foundation Tester training