31 May Ruby on Rails Developer
Emanate Technology is partnering with a National Governing body, that is currently in need of a talented software developer to join their ICT section in delivering, managing and supporting multiple application solutions to support business areas vision, mission and strategic objectives. This position would require the software developer to have a background delivering high quality solutions using Ruby on Rails. This position will be responsible for not only delivering software solutions and development of infrastructure, but will require the developer to foster strong relationships with both the organisations and external stakeholders.
- Fully remote position
- Permanent Residency minimum required
- Full Time permanent position, competitive salaries on offer
To be successful in this position, experience in the following would be required:
- Experience in designing, programming, testing, deploying, documenting and maintaining applications, databases, software and web sites using the Agile methodology.
- Background delivering high quality solutions using the ruby on rails framework.
- Experience in creating, maintaining and adhering to project schedules, providing regular status updates and escalating issues in a timely manner.
- Experience in design, development, documentation, implementation and monitoring of ICT infrastructure used to host software applications and services in a cloud environment is desirable.
- Demonstrated ability to develop strong rapport with key stakeholders to drive business requirements and initiatives, gaining clear agreement and commitment from others by persuading, convincing and negotiating.
- Capacity to set and comply with the strategic direction of system’s architecture, design principles, development approaches, test regimes, version control, change control deployment requirements and continuous integration/improvement.
- Collaborate with peers to advance the quality of the team’s services, products and processes
If you are interested in finding out more about this position, please click APPLY with your latest CV.