30 May Account Executive
Do you thrive on collaborating with a sales team to create innovative solutions for clients? Are you well versed in Technical Presales and EUC – looking to establish yourself in a Tech Sales career?
For over a decade, our client has been connecting people and their devices, empowering productivity from anywhere, anytime. They are disrupters and innovators, helping customers with cloud, data, and security solutions. We’re on the lookout for another motivated individual to join our successful sales team in Canberra. In this role, you’ll identify sales opportunities, qualify leads, ensure client satisfaction whilst innovating with your own technical prowess.
Our client focus on cloud, cybersecurity, and end user computing and are seeking someone with a strong working knowledge of technologies such as:
- Implementing modern and secure workspace delivery solutions
- Proficiency in Microsoft technologies such as Azure, M365, and System Center
- Experience with Citrix end-user and networking technologies
- Knowledge of enterprise cloud, infrastructure, and storage solutions
- Familiarity with Windows SOEs, application packaging/delivery, and modernization
- Understanding of Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Competence in providing cybersecurity solutions
Ideally, you’ve held technical and/or sales positions in these fields, as part of this role – the key duties will include but are not limited to:
- Proposal drafting, design and execution
- High level Account Management
- Translate Customer Requirements into Robust Solutions
- Contribute to Internal Capability Enhancement
- Assist in Project Delivery and Ensure Quality
- Nurture and Expand Existing Customer Relationships.
Our client is committed to building a diverse, inclusive, and flexible workforce. We encourage motivated individuals with excellent written and verbal communication skills and an IT background to apply.
Applicants must hold Australian citizenship and be eligible for an Australian government security clearance process.