26 May Enterprise Security Architect
Do you have a passion for cybersecurity and enterprise architecture? Are you driven by the challenge of shaping and transforming cybersecurity initiatives in a dynamic, large-scale enterprise?
e2 Cyber are partnering with an organisation known for cybersecurity services indlucing advisory, transformation and managed services that help businesses build resillient digital infrasutrcture, protecting senstive data and responding effectively to cyber threats!
As this position is an urgent requirement, we are looking for a dynamic, experienced, and forward-thinking individual to lead a high-performing strategy and architecture consulting team. As the leader of this team, you will play a crucial role in shaping the Cyber Program for our client and influencing strategic initiatives and investment decisions.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Enabling and executing the Enterprise Security Architecture and Security & Enterprise Assurance Frameworks
- Understanding and contributing to the strategic direction, goals, service models, and overall business model of the Cyber function.
- Leading a team of Subject Matter Experts across business analysis and architecture work streams.
- Collaborating with key stakeholders, including C-Suite and CISO, to drive program planning outcomes.
- Providing leadership, coaching, and mentoring to team members.
- Conducting workshops and delivering on business planning and security architecture work streams.
- Providing governance and acting as an escalation point for the delivery team.
- Reporting to the lead cyber principal and contributing to business and offering development.
Your qualifications and skills:
- Proven experience as a lead consultant.
- Successful application of enterprise architecture practices in a large and dynamic enterprise.
- Deep knowledge of Security architectural domains including identity and access management, application and infrastructure security, threat and vulnerability management, governance risk, and compliance.
- Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills and the ability to liaise and negotiate professionally with multiple stakeholders.
- Certifications across TOGAF, SABSA, CISSP would be a plus.
- Experience in a presale’s role for vendor products and professional services is beneficial.
This is an outstanding opportunity for a professional to apply their knowledge and skills in a highly strategic role, while also mentoring a team of specialists. You will get the chance to make a real difference in our client’s cybersecurity journey while working in an environment that encourages continuous learning and growth.
If this role sounds like the next step you’ve been seeking in your career, we’d love to hear from you. Please apply today!