25 May System Administrator
- Salary Range $90-100k + super (Pending Experience)
- Work a small team of technical analysts on a high calibre client
- Shape your own role
About the company
Our local IT Services client – a small business with a massive vision – who’s core business revolves around providing quality managed IT and professional services, are expanding their workforce, and seeking a skilled technical System Admin to work within a growing team. This business is known for their prioritisation of ethics, meaningful community contributions and honest approach.
About the role
Reporting to the Team lead and assisting a small team, this hands-on role will involve the installation and administration of all internal company IT systems and applications. You will operate and maintain secure, high performance and robust environments as well as maintaining a healthy manufacturing OT environment.
This role is required to work onsite five days a week at our Canberra office
You pride yourself on your strong planning and organisational skills, as well as your well-developed relationship building and stakeholder management ability. You’re a confident communicator who can liaise at all levels with executives, senior managers and staff in a credible and comfortable style. You can explain and presenting technical information/ideas to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Work in cooperation with management, clients, customers, and contractors
- Implement and manage the onboarding of new client offices and all IT-related tasks
- Assist in configuring networking infrastructure in a shared data centre (Cisco switches, UPS, Patching, etc)
- Logging Ticket/SLA and escalating to the respective team as per ITIL standards
- Provide full support to identify and resolve I.T. operational issues by working with the end user
- Aiding any integration, data migration, or development required across our clients
- Dealing with IT suppliers and providing the best possible solution to the Management for all I.T.-related matters
- Lead a small team of skilled technicians
- Ability to work with various levels of the organisation
Skills and Experience
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in L2-L3 IT support
- CCNA qualification
- Proven experience in VMWare, administration & maintenance
- Good knowledge of Windows AD, DNS, DHCP, GPO & ADFS
- Knowledge of basic networking
- Office 365 Administration
- Able to follow process and function autonomously and as part of a team
- Emphasis on personal and professional development
- Shape your own role
- Yearly Salary reviews
- We are understanding organisation and know that life happens, we are super flexible with work-life balance
Click APPLY or reach out to Phillip Munizaba on 0406 696 860 for a confidential discussion on this role and others!!!