19 May Senior Project Officer
- QLD State Government Department
- 12-month contract | $75/hr + super
- Brisbane CBD | Hybrid WFH
About the Organisation
With a large and diverse workforce, our client is a Queensland State Government Department located in the CBD.
About the Role
In this role you will support and take guidance from the ICT Business Analyst and manage activities that support the delivery of workstream products. You will be responsible for, but not limited to:
- Conduct and coordinate the project activities of the workstream;
- Develop workstream content that contributes to all project products or artefacts including content for Release Notes, User Guides and Work Instructions
- Develop, manage and/or coordinate processes and artefacts required for planning, implementing, recording and reporting of workstream activities and deliverable products.
- Assist the Workstream team as needed
Experience in a similar role in large, complex environments. Any previous government experience is highly desired.
- Hybrid WFH
- Diverse organisation committed to inclusivity
- $75/hr + super
If this sounds like you, APPLY NOW! Or contact Jayde Elliott on 0432 843 757 or email@example.com