19 May Project Support Officer
- QLD State Government Department
- 12-month contract | $70/hr + super
- Brisbane CBD | Hybrid WFH
About the Organisation
With a large and diverse workforce, our client is a Queensland State Government Department located in the CBD.
About the Role
Reporting to and providing direct support to the Project Manager you will also provide support to the Project Team. Your responsibilities will include:
- Support project management activities, processes, document creation, compliance and reporting
- Administer business processes and engagement required to inform, develop, review, authorise and utilise/share/ publish project products, project artefacts and records.
- Produce, support and/or coordinate production of documentation required for project management, workstream activities and output products – including assisting research, writing, editing and quality assurance.
- Facilitate stakeholder engagement activities, including secretariat functions, coordinating workgroup sessions, training or other forms of user change acceptance activities.
Experience in a similar role in large, complex environments. Any previous government experience is highly desired.
- Hybrid WFH
- Diverse organisation committed to inclusivity
- $70/hr + super
If this sounds like you, APPLY NOW! Or contact Jayde Elliott on 0432 843 757 or email@example.com