17 May MSP On-Site Technician – VIC
My client a leading Australian MSP that specialises in providing IT services to the medical industry, is currentlylooking for additional Level 1 On-Site Technicians to join their team of specialists.
Looking for passionate people that are looking to kick off their IT career as an on-site technician. My client will train you up to provide on-site IT hardware installation and repairs to medical clients across the city, while being supported remotely by a national-wide support team. Enjoy flexibility like a 9 Day Fortnight, they’re looking for someone that is very organised with expectional communication skills. Please also note, you must be an Australian citizen and you must have a current driver’s licence.
– Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
– Be well organised, neat and presentable to clients
– Strong interest in IT/tech, with a desire to up-skill and transition to a desktop support role
– Experience and knowledge with basic hardware troubleshooting, including:
- PC hardware maintenance/repairs
- Printer/Scanner setup and troubleshooting
- Installing drivers and applications
- Basic troubleshooting in a Windows environment
- Basic network configuration/troubleshooting/setup
Highly regarded/Beneficial skills:
- Experience in a helpdesk/desktop support environment
- Previous MSP experience
- Experience with Windows Server management including Group Policy, Active Directory
- Previous experience delivery support or projects to Medical clients (hospitals, doctor’s practices etc)
You must be an Australian citizen and have a driver’s licence as the role predominantly involves on-site work.
If you’re ready to take your career to the next level, while having fun and enjoying flexibility at the same time, please submit your resume and we’ll be in touch!