15 May Test Analyst
Emanate Technology is partnering with a mid-sized Federal Government Department is seeking an experienced Test Analyst to join a high profile ICT branch, working on several of the Departments ICT programs along with their Shared Services. This Test analyst will preferably have a background working across application, integration, system and regression testing across project based work and BAU. Due to the Department having multiple programs of work using Microsoft products as the technology stack, a test analyst with a background testing Microsoft D365, .NET and Sharepoint applications is highly preferred.
Working in this program you will have the opportunity to be working with highly technical ICT professionals, working within an agile and Devops methodology, and work with modern technologies.
- Contract till December 31, with rolling 12-month extensions
- Canberra based role, flexible working conditions available
- Baseline clearance minimum is mandatory
To be successful in this opportunity, a prior experience in the following would be required:
- Extensive experience undertaking system/integration testing of large-scale, complex systems. Must have strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience working in an Agile environment including attending and contributing to Scrum events (sprint planning, daily stand-up, sprint retrospective etc.)
- Experience using Test Management tools especially Azure DevOps.
- Experience in preparing Test Plans, writing and executing Test Cases, creating Test Data and Test Reports. Experience in defect management and extensive knowledge of defect life cycle.
- Strong personal qualities including well developed communication skills, an ability to work independently and collaboratively within a team; sound prioritisation, time management and organisational skills. Must also have strong personal drive and commitment to delivering quality outcomes.
- Baseline Clearance.
If you are interested in this opportunity and would like further information please click APPLY, otherwise contact our relevant consultant Morgan at email@example.com