15 May SOC Team Lead
e2 Cyber is proud to be supporting an Australian, locally owned powerhouse who provides ICT services across two primary business components: ICT Project Services and Managed ICT Services. They are passionate about offering growth pathways and continuous learning opportunities for the team. The professionals are not only skilled but also know how to bring fun and innovation into the digital world!
In this role, you’ll spearhead the Security Operations Centre, leading a team of dedicated security analysts to safeguard the digital assets and their clients. You’ll be the first line of defence against cyber threats, developing and implementing security measures to keep safe in an ever-evolving digital landscape.
You’ll need to be an Australian Citizen with Baseline or higher clearance.
You are always up to date with the latest technologies, and you’re eager to work with a company that supports your continuous training and development. You’ll bring strong stakeholder and relationship management skills to the table, and previous experience with an ICT service provider or a Federal Government agency will be a big plus.
- Proven experience in a Cyber Security SOC role.
- Demonstrated leadership skills, with the ability to mentor and guide a team.
- Knowledge of the Information Security Manual (ISM), Protective Security Policy Framework (PSPF), and Essential Eight.
- Understanding of Cyber Security incident response process and plans.
- Expertise in identifying, analysing, and mitigating security threats.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to effectively manage time, workload, and priorities.
- Relevant Cyber Security Certifications (CISSP, CISM, GCIA, GCIH, etc.)
- Stimulating work environment with a supportive and dynamic team.
- Opportunities for professional growth and development.
- Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits.
If you’re excited about joining a company that values your growth as much as its own, APPLY NOW!
Please note, due to the nature of the role, we will only contact Australian Citizens.