15 May GRC Lead
e2 Cyber is proud to be supporting an Australian, locally owned business, offering ICT services across two primary business components: ICT Project Services and Managed ICT Services. This is a business where the people are the power! They strongly believe in fostering growth, encouraging continuous learning, and providing clear career paths. The team is a dynamic assembly of highly skilled professionals who not only excel in their fields but also know the secret sauce to making work fun!
We’re on the hunt for a Senior GRC Lead who can juggle business and information risk like a pro. Your mission involves working alongside business managers, information risk advisors, solution architects, and system engineers. Ultimately, lead the GRC team! Together, you’ll identify, design, and implement security mechanisms that reduce risk and align with client requirements.
You’ll need to be an Australian Citizen with Baseline or higher clearance.
As the company believes in innovation, we expect you to be up to date with the latest technologies. This means constant learning and development opportunities to enhance your skills. Strong stakeholder and relationship management skills are a must, and previous experience with an ICT service provider or a Federal Government agency would be the cherry on top.
- Proven experience in a Cyber Security GRC (Governance, Risk, and Compliance) role.
- Familiarity with the Information Security Manual (ISM), Protective Security Policy Framework (PSPF), and Essential Eight.
- Knowledge of Cyber Security incident response process and plans.
- Expertise in advising clients on security risks around policies, processes, technologies, systems, and applications.
- Ability to translate technical findings into actionable plans.
- Team Leadership and/or training and mentoring of Junior consultants.
- Relevant Cyber Security Certifications (CISSP, CISM, IRAP etc)
- A supportive and dynamic team environment.
- Training and development opportunities to boost your career.
- Competitive salary and benefits.
If you’re excited about joining a company that values your growth as much as its own, APPLY NOW!
Please note, due to the nature of the role, we will only contact Australian Citizens.