14 May Data Engineer
Join our team as an Azure focused Data Engineer and play a crucial role in designing, developing, and implementing data solutions using modern cloud technologies. As a key member of our cross-functional team, you will collaborate with data analysts, user-centered researchers, product owners, and business owners to build and deploy data warehouse solutions aligned with modern data architecture and modeling principles. Your expertise in Azure technologies will be essential in designing data ingestion, transformation, and presentation pipelines, ensuring data governance and security, and producing comprehensive documentation.
- Minimum of 5 years of demonstrated experience in data engineering.
- Essential Technical skills and knowledge:
- Proficiency in dimensional modeling techniques.
- Expert-level SQL skills.
- Development and sustainment of data solutions using Azure Data Factory, Azure SQL or Microsoft SQL Server, Visual Studio Database Projects, and Power BI.
- Desirable technical skills and knowledge:
- Experience in developing and executing data migration ETL programs.
- Familiarity with Azure DevOps, including CI/CD Pipelines.
- Knowledge of Azure PaaS Services such as Key Vault, Azure Storage, and Logic Apps.
- Experience producing design artifacts with Sparx Enterprise Architect.
Join our team and leverage your Azure expertise to drive innovative data solutions in a dynamic and collaborative environment. We offer competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits, and opportunities for professional growth. On offer is a 12 month intitial contract with extension options. Please note a Baseline Clearance is required. Reach out to Constantine on 0432 276 472 to find out more.