12 May Test Lead
Test Lead – Short Term 4-6month Contract, Immediate start date
Emanate Technology have partnered with one of Australia leading defence clients as they require a Test Lead to join their team ASAP. The Test Lead’s main aim is to work with the System and Infrastructure Engineers as well as the Program Team and Customer to focus on helping design, develop and implement testing methods and equipment. This would mean leading the test area in An Agile environment.
This Test Lead position is a short-term contract 4-6 months, starting asap based on site at Eastern suburb Office in Melbourne. The successful candidate will need to have an active NV2 clearance.
About the Role:
You’ll thrive in this role if you are an experienced Test Lead or possess an ability to work in a fast paced, project driven environment. This project is part of a larger transformation program, so you’ll be working in a multidisciplinary environment, collaborating with staff in Project Management, Engineering and Systems Administration.
- Development of test plans
- Provide traceability between development requirements and test cases
- Preparing and conducting test readiness reviews
- Executing test procedures
- Manage incoming requests for testing
- Manage Testing repositories
- Creating and manage test defects
- Development of test reports
- Represent the Test team at Customer meetings
- Leading of the test team
Your skills in the following areas will be highly valued:
- Experience Identifying test data and conditions required for test execution
- Experience leading a Test Team
- Good communication skills (written and verbal) – working with multiple teams
- Able to work under pressure of tight deadlines and evolving requirements.
If you are interested in this role, please click ‘APPLY’ or alternatively reach out to Bel on 0425 161 890 or Email: email@example.com
*Please only apply for this role if you have an active NV2 clearance, as our client will only accept this clearance.