12 May Project Coordinator
- QLD State Government Department
- Initial 5 month contract + 6 month extension
- planning and scheduling complex projects
About the Organisation
Our client is a QLD State Government Department valuing professionalism, integrity, and innovation, providing safe, modern and responsive services making Queensland safer. Their greatest strength is the diversity, talent and dedication of their people and our commitment to supporting them.
About the Role
Situated at headquarters and reporting to the Project Manager, you will provide project planning and scheduling support to the Project Manager, Project Officers and other relevant project roles managing the delivery of the projects.
Your responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Provide support to the Project Manager and Project Officers in the delivery of sensitive projects through high level coordination of project activity including the development of work plans, and the implementation of progress tracking mechanisms.
- In collaboration with Project Managers and Project Officers, refine and maintain oversight of project schedules and milestones and engage in planning activities.
- Resolve conflicts within and between projects or other service and functional areas; develop methods to monitor and progress project outcomes.
- Develop and maintain appropriate reporting systems and processes to facilitate effective performance, financial, and resource management across the projects.
- Assist with the preparation and management of incoming/outgoing executive correspondence, briefs, procurement material, project governance documents, and undertake quality assurance.
- Act as ‘contract representative’ for the delivery of contracts from within projects or the project delivery office broadly.
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders, provide informed advice to project teams, and participate productively.
Experience in collaborative planning and scheduling complex projects with a track record of successfully delivering scheduling outcomes balanced with the expectations of a wide range of project stakeholders is essential in this role.
If this sounds like you, hit the APPLY NOW button! For a confidential discussion, or for more information, please contact Jayde Elliott on 0432 843 757 or firstname.lastname@example.org