11 May Front-End Developer
Emanate Technology is partnering with a mid-sized Federal Government Department, responsible for enterprise-level management of the National Intelligence Community (NIC) is seeking an experienced Frontend Developer to join the Digital Enterprise Branch (DEB). The successful candidate will play a crucial role in delivering innovative software solutions to the Department and the broader Federal Government. This is an excellent opportunity for a highly skilled developer to contribute to key national security initiatives.
The Frontend Developer will be responsible for engaging with users to gather requirements, validate solutions, and ensure value delivery. They will design, implement, and prototype front-end solutions for multiple projects, adhering to common design patterns and security standards. Additionally, they will estimate the time and effort required for development tasks, document code and processes, and participate in various user engagement activities, such as design workshops, feature presentations, and regular check-ins.
To be successfull in this opportunity, a prior experience in the following would be required:
Essential Skills and Experience:
• Minimum NV1 security clearance
• High-level interpersonal and communication skills
• Familiarity with the MVC design pattern
• Experience with modern front-end development frameworks (React, Vue, Angular, etc.)
• Experience developing front-end solutions in a full-stack context (interacting with backend services, APIs, and/or databases)
Highly Valued, Non-Essential Skills:
• Graphic Design experience and/or design skills
• Experience with the following technologies:
o Vue 2 (eventually Vue 3): Vuetify, Vuex, Vue Router
o Java (Spring Boot)
o Elasticsearch/OpenSearch and Kibana
o Familiarity with AWS
How to Apply:
Interested candidates should submit their latest CV, and one of our specialist consultants will get in touch as soon as possible if found suitable.