08 May Cloud Security Architect
e2 Cyber is proud to be supporting our Australian Government by providing the best Cyber Security Talent. We are working closely with an agency that enables Australians to find quality training and employment to help improve our workplace safety.
You will have the opportunity to work in a division that is responsible for protecting the information and data collected and stored during program administration.
Our client is looking to engage a Cloud Security Architect, responsible for planning and managing the strategy and architecture of the cloud security team.
The role can include:
- Preparing appropriate security compliance documentation such as security architectural designs and related documentation
- Ensuring cloud-based systems are, from a security perspective, ready for accreditation.
- Ensuring that cloud-based architecture is implemented as designed from a security perspective and Microsoft blueprints.
- Liaising with technical and non-technical personnel
Skills and Experience:
- 5 years’ + experience being in a Cloud Security Architect position or an equivalent
- Proven experience being in a consultant role
- Excellent attention to detail, strong communication skills
- Extensive knowledge of Australian Government Policies and frameworks relating to Government Services, including Essential 8, ISM, ISO27001
- Experience working in large complex ICT environments with a focus on Microsoft technologies
- Demonstrated strong problem-solving skills to quickly and creatively deal with threats/flaws in the network
- CRISP – desirable
- Contract, 12 months with 12-month extension
- Market rates – $140 – $160 per hour
- Flexible working from home options
- Café and restaurant galore