08 May Project Manager – Cyber
- QLD State Government Department
- 12-month contract + extension
- Prince2 Environment | Cyber Security Projects
About the Organisation
Our client is a QLD State Government Department focused on moving and connecting people, places, goods and services.
About the Role
Joining a large program of work, and based on the Northside of Brisbane, you will undertake the successful delivery of multiple projects delivering a number of security hardening initiatives to strengthen a number of the departments existing security controls.
Your responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Plan and coordinate project activities and resources to deliver the required outcome within the project budget and timeframes.
- Produce required project documentation within an Agile, PRINCE2 and MSP governance framework.
- Ensure appropriate project governance and assurance activities are in place for the project.
- Develop and implement communication plans, organisational change management plans and benefit realisation plans where necessary.
- Liaise closely with all project stakeholders including Project Executives, Project Board Members, Senior Users, Senior Suppliers as well as Senior Management and other Project Managers.
- Provide effective management of risks, issues, conflicts, change requests and priorities.
- Manage the project budget and finances.
- Develop and maintain project schedules.
- Manage project resource allocations.
- Provide direction and support for the project team.
- Timely and accurate reporting on the progress of the project to all stakeholders.
- Ensure project administration activities are undertaken in accordance with internal governance and compliance practices.
- Recent experience in delivering multiple application / COTS (Commercial Off the shelf) projects in a complex agile environment.
- Prince 2 Practitioner Qualified
- Previous Cyber Security Project experience
- Experience with Microsoft Project highly regarded
- Hybrid WFH
- Onsite Parking
- Long-term 12-month contract with possible extensions
If this sounds like you, hit the APPLY NOW button! For a confidential discussion, or for more information, please contact Jayde Elliott on 0432 843 757 or firstname.lastname@example.org