08 May Project Manager
- QLD State Government Department
- 12 month contract
- Brisbane CBD + Hybrid WFH
- $118.55/hr + super
About the Organisation
Our client is a large, QLD State Government Department focused on providing integrated criminal, civil and community justice services supported by a commitment to accessibility, timeliness, responsiveness and value.
About the Role
Joining a large program of work designed to modernise and improve service delivery, you will lead small team on a project that is driving the replacement of a business-critical system. Other responsibilities include:
- Prioritise governance oversight, including risk management, mitigation and reporting for this project.
- Work closely with business-based project managers and key subject matter experts to ensure deliverables meet stakeholder needs and are delivered on-time and on budget.
- Ensure strategic linkages and alignment with several related programs of work including cross-project enabling functionality and policy, procedure and legislation change.
To be successful in this role you will have demonstrated experience in a similar role in large complex environments.
- Hybrid WFH
- Long-term contract with options for extensions
- Large program of work
- Organisation committed to building a culture that respects and promotes human rights, inclusion and diversity.
If this sounds like you, hit the APPLY NOW button! For a confidential discussion, or for more information, please contact Jayde Elliott on 0432 843 757 or email@example.com