08 May Business Systems Analyst
- QLD State Government Department
- Contract through to February 2024
- Northern Suburbs with hybrid WFH options
About the Organisation
Our client is a QLD State Government Department focused on moving and connecting people, places, goods and services.
About the Role
This role is required to facilitate the development of the Business Requirements, Functional and Non-functional Requirements Specifications and perform other business analysis activities for the projects.
As the Business Systems Analyst you will document current state process, analyse business pain points, and develop an optimised future state process that aligns with the business requirements. You will work closely with the Project Manager, Business Application owners and Information Technology owners.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Business Analysis Planning & Monitoring
- Plan and document the business analysis approach, stakeholder analysis, business analysis activities, business analysis communication and requirements management processes
- Engage and consult with business stakeholders for analysis of business requirements, functional requirements, business change impacts.
- Pro-actively manage the relationship with external implementation partners
- Conduct business rules elicitation, document and confirm elicitation results and document business processes (As-Is and To-Be)
- Requirements Management & Communications
- Proactively manage, prioritise and document business requirements and requirements traceability
- Document business requirements specification and progress business issues
- Specifications Development
- Document functional specification of requirements
- Document functional specification of interfaces
- Document Configuration requirements
To be successful you will have demonstrated experience in a similar role across public and private sectors.
- Hybrid WFH
- Onsite Parking
- Long-term contract with options for extensions
- Exposure to a rage of different projects
If this sounds like you, hit the APPLY NOW button! For a confidential discussion, or for more information, please contact Jayde Elliott on 0432 843 757 or email@example.com