02 May Azure Cloud Engineer
Emanate Technology is partnering with a true Australian success story. Our client specialise in creating cloud solutions to empower businesses to do more, be more efficient and better protect the information, processes and systems businesses rely on.
They are proud of the reputaion they have grown and they are looking to truly enhance that by growing their team with more great people.
What you’ll do:
- Prepare designs for Microsoft Azure based solutions.
- Build, configure and implement Microsoft Azure based solutions.
- Prepare and deliver As Built As Configured and Standard Operating Procedures and conduct skills transfer with our clients
- Prepare cloud security related documentation under the guidance of their Security practice.
- Work closely with other their team members to deliver quality outcomes for our clients.
- Leverage their vendor relationships to assist with design, configuration and remediation activities based on best practices.
- Continuous improvement and iteration of technical processes, tools, and reporting.
- Opportunity to keep abreast of the latest industry trends and best practices for technologies.
- Assist with managing client expectations with their Project Management team.
- Ability to participate in the creation of new products and solutions by being a member of a cross-functional team.
- Provide Subject Matter Expert (SME) input into statement of works, user guides (e.g., FAQs), release notes, etc.
Who Are you?
We are looking for a passionate Azure cloud guru to join our clients team of experts, based out of their Melbourne office. If you’re eager to make a real difference for our clients, keep reading.
With a focus on Azure cloud engineering, we are looking for someone who has experience in one or more of the following fields:
- Azure Cloud Adoption Framework (CAF)
- Azure cloud security and monitoring tools
- Azure Identity and Access Management
- Azure suite of IaaS and PaaS services
- Azure networking
- Azure DevOps tooling
- Infrastructure as Code (IaC)/automation
Due to the nature of the end clients, you will need to be an Australian Citizen who holds an Australian Security Clearance. Applicants that do not meet this requirement will not be considered.
If this sounds like you, hit the APPLY NOW button! For a confidential discussion, or for more information, please contact Justin Malan on 0416 962 423 or firstname.lastname@example.org