01 May Digital Marketing Manager
Emanate Technology are partnering up with an independent not-for-profit organisation to support them in search of a Digital Marketing Manager. Our client is a leading member of the healthcare community and pride themselves on being high level professionals who bring together clinical experts from around Australia to engage in the creation and review of content, by promoting the quality use of medicines.
Key Features to the role:
- Collaborative workplace culture
- Attractive employee benefits
- North Melbourne WFH flexibility
The Ideal Candidate
We are seeking a marketing qualified professional, ideally with a background in health and knowledge of the medical industry, to join their expanding team. As the ideal candidate, you will have a strong understanding of current marketing tools and strategies and be able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution, deliver on content and social media strategies within the annual marketing plan. Additionally, developing and implementing marketing campaigns across key channels, manage the yearly schedule of promotional activities, conferences, sponsorships, and awards. As the Marketing Manager you will mentor the Marketing Coordinator who reports into this role.
Experience & Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Outstanding interpersonal, communication and project management skills, market research skills.
- Demonstrable experience using software programs like InDesign, Photoshop.
- Working knowledge of Social Media platforms, website development and website/CMS and use of WordPress.
- A solid understanding of analytics platforms (e.g intermediate to advanced Google Analytics and PowerBI).
- Knowledge of creative agency and partner supplier management practices, procedures, and processes.
- Ability to problem solve and encourage collaboration.
- Has a positive and cando attitude.
- Good at figuring out the processes necessary to get things done.
- Knows how to organise people and activities, can simplify complex processes.
- Ability to seek out and create opportunities.
- Good at managing the creative process.
- Demonstratable time management and able to work under pressure.
If you are wanting to join a non-for-profit organisation who make a difference than please click APPLY with your latest CV or alternatively call Liv on 0431 495 421 to have a further confidential chat.