01 May Senior Network Engineer
e2Cyber are proud to partner with a Managed Service Provider in the search for a Network Engineer.
This Perth based firm has a national presence with office locations covering ACT, VIC, NSW and WA and is one of the nation’s leaders in delivering services across network, application, infrastructure and security. Due to unprecedented growth, having recently won contracts with Federal Government agencies and Canberra based businesses, the systems integrator celebrated its strongest start to a Financial Year (2022) in the company’s history.
With an enviable client list including global Defence firms, top 4 consultancies and Federal Government agencies this represents an opportunity to join a true market leader.
We are looking for an experienced Network Engineer with multi-vendor experience interested in project work across public and private sector clients.
Skills and Experience:
- Demonstrated experience in the network implementation, configuration, and maintenance, including leading change activities, of switches, routers, and firewalls in a multi-vendor environment.
- Experience maintaining multiple LAN//WAN networks for the organization, including routers, switches, and firewalls.
- Ability to troubleshoot complex network and infrastructure issues and work with other team members to identify and resolve related infrastructure issues.
- Strong knowledge and experience across a range of technologies including, Cisco switching & routing, HP Switching, Fortinet Firewall, Palo Alto Firewall, Juniper Firewall
- Experience across WAN/LAN and F5 Load Balancers.
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience in the design and implementation of network solutions
- Experience working in a multi-vendor network environment consisting of Cisco, Juniper, and Palo Alto (desirable).
- Recognised vendor training such as CCNA or CCNP/CCIE
- Mandatory: A minimum of NV1 clearance is required for this role
- A business that believes that in a flexible and hybrid approach to the workplace
- A business determined to support business and government organisations adapt to the ever-changing Cyber Security landscape.
- ASX Listed with recently contracts covering Global Energy giants and Federal Government agencies.
- Work within the Federal and State government space to make a difference to the Australian society.
- Deliver new, interesting and challenging security projects and uplifts.
- Opportunities to gain additional accreditation and work towards CCIE certification (given time to study)
- Aggressive growth plans
To apply and be considered for this role, please apply through the link in this advert and share a current resume/CV for review. If suitable, you will be contacted for an initial screening and for us to share more information with you.
0476 806 232