04 May GRC Consultant
E2 Cyber is working alongside one of the most well-known big 4 auditing firms around the world! Be apart of an organisation who has a proven record of providing auditing and assurance, tax and advisory expertise to support critical Federal Government, Defence and Private sector capabilities. Work with a well-respected and globally recognised professional services firm that can provide you with a wide range of training and development opportunities to help advance your career.
The Cyber division is a part of the larger business, that focuses on strengthening organisations to protect their critical assets and data from cyber threats. There is a variety of streams, from strategy and risk management, to defence, to digital forensics, to cybercrime and fraud.
Our client is looking to grow one of their Cyber Security divisions, primarily providing Cyber advisory and assurance services to both Federal Government, Defence and Private clientele in Canberra. You will be response for reviewing and designing formal documentation, business requirements and conducting risk assessments whilst being in align with the relevant frameworks.
There is an expectation you have a previous background in assurance and have extensive knowledge of frameworks and methodologies such as ISM, Essential 8, PSPF, ISO 2700 Series, with an advantage of NIST.
Typically, the teams are CISSP, CISM, relevant degrees or masters, ISO27001 or CISA and IRAP certified.
Skills and Experience:
- 1 years’ experience being in a client facing, consultant role
- Proven background in assurance
- Experience creating and reviewing formal documentation, business requirements and/pr tenders
- Extensive understanding of ISM, PSPF, IS7001, NIST and Essential 8
- Must be an Australian Citizen and either hold or be eligible to gain and AGSVA NV1 security clearance.
- Proven experience dealing with internal and external stakeholders.
- CISSP, CISM, relevant degrees or masters, ISO27001 or CISA certified
- Desirable – IRAP certified.
- Depending on experience, salary range: $100k – $150k base PLUS super
- Career progression – Outlined position structure, with options to grow and move within the business.
- Diverse clients – Opportunity to work with some of Australia’s leading Federal Government Agencies
- Learning and development – Support in further education and offer a variety of courses.
- Corporate discounts – Health insurance, gym memberships, mobile, internet access, computer and software
- Flexible work options – Balance personal commitments with work
- Transport – Convenient to bus stops and tram