01 May Tenable Engineer
A Canberra based private sector organisation, requires a Tenable Engineer to join their team. The company has a strong engineering focus and are looking for a highly motivated candidate to be part of their rapidly growing cyber team. Working for clients focused in the mid to large Federal Government space, this role will offer you exposure to leading technologies and a great collaborative team culture.
Skills and Experience
To succeed in this role, a successful candidate will demonstrate the following skills:
- 2 years + experience in an IT environment.
- Demonstrate a positive attitude and strong willingness to learn – e.g. doing certifications
- Previous experience with Tenable or equivalent vulnerability management tool
- Certified with relevant industry certificates are highly desirable
- An active AGSVA NV1 security clearance or above
- Basic knowledge of networking, infrastructure and Azure/O365 are highly desirable
- Encourages flexibility within boundaries
- Supports their staff to have choice in what they do with their careers by offering opportunities to progress your way
- very big focus on continuous learning and
- Work within the Federal and State government space to make a difference to the Australian society
- Deliver new, interesting, and challenging security projects and uplifts
- Work with a company devoted to helping people get what they want from their career
- Attractive salary package with promotion opportunities internally
- Work From Home (WFH) and flexibility to manage your schedule
- Canberra based permanent opportunity.
To apply and be considered for this role, please apply through the link in this add and share a current resume/CV for review. If suitable, you will be contacted for an initial screening and for us to share more information.