27 Apr Network Engineer
Emanate Technology are proud to partner with a locally owned and operated Canberra Cyber Security firm with offices located in the heart of the city.
This Cyber Security firm offers solutions from Cyber Security, Secure Networks, Managed Services and Consultancy specifically tailored for federal government and critical infrastructure to fortify their security posture.
With a growing high-quality team and an increasing pipeline of work, now represents an exciting time for the business with aggressive growth plans that will continue well into the next financial year. This business sets itself apart from competitors with its depth of experience and true expertise within the industry.
This is a business built by engineers, for engineers.
Network Engineers with multi-vendor experience interested in project related work that come with existing certifications at CCNP or CCIE level (or with the ambition to pursue certification pathways).
Skills and Experience:
- Demonstrated experience in the network implementation, configuration, and maintenance, including leading change activities, of switches, routers, and firewalls in a multi-vendor environment.
- Experience maintaining multiple LAN//WAN networks for the organization, including routers, switches, and firewalls.
- Ability to troubleshoot complex network and infrastructure issues and work with other team members to identify and resolve related infrastructure issues.
- Strong knowledge and experience across a range of technologies including, Cisco switching & routing, HP Switching, Fortinet Firewall, Palo Alto Firewall, Juniper Firewall
- Experience across WAN/LAN and F5 Load Balancers.
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience in the design and implementation of network solutions
- Experience working in a multi-vendor network environment consisting of Cisco, Juniper, and Palo Alto (desirable).
- Recognised vendor training such as CCNA or CCNP/CCIE
- Mandatory: A minimum of NV1 clearance is required for this role
- This is a business built by engineers, for engineers.
- A business determined to support Canberra business and government organisations adapt to the ever-changing Cyber Security landscape.
- Boutique feel with personal touch on every project.
- Work within the Federal and State government space to make a difference to the Australian society.
- Deliver new, interesting and challenging security projects and uplifts.
- Opportunities to gain additional accreditation and work towards CCIE certification (given time to study)
- Aggressive growth plans
To apply and be considered for this role, please apply through the link in this advert and share a current resume/CV for review. If suitable, you will be contacted for an initial screening and for us to share more information with you.
0476 806 232