27 Apr Service Desk Analyst
Emanate Technology Recruitment is partnering with a federal government department to recruit a highly motivated and customer-oriented Service Desk Analyst to join their team. As a Service Desk Analyst, you will be responsible for providing Level 1 technical support to customers and resolving their technical issues.
- Provide Level 1 technical support to customers via phone, email, and chat
- Troubleshoot and resolve technical issues related to hardware, software, and network connectivity
- Provide on-premises support, as well as Microsoft 365 and Citrix support
- Escalate issues to Level 2 support as necessary
- Document all support interactions and resolutions in our ticketing system
- Follow up with customers to ensure their issues have been resolved
- Collaborate with team members to identify and resolve common issues
- Continuously develop knowledge and skills related to our products and services
- 1-2 years of experience in a technical support role
- Strong communication skills and ability to interact with customers in a professional and friendly manner
- Knowledge of Windows operating systems and Microsoft Office products
- Basic understanding of networking concepts
- Experience with Citrix and/or M365 support
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Experience with ticketing systems and remote support tools is a plus
- Must have a Baseline Security Clearance
Culture: Our team is made up of young, motivated colleagues who are passionate about providing excellent customer service. We foster a culture of collaboration, continuous learning, and growth. We believe in work-life balance and offer flexible schedules and remote work options.
If you’re looking to join a dynamic team and further develop your technical skills, we encourage you to apply. We offer competitive compensation packages and opportunities for advancement within the company. This position is being managed by Emanate Technology Recruitment and we are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment, welcoming applications from all qualified candidates.